Sunday, August 24, 2008

Assignment 2 - My Reference Pictures, Sketch & Final Output

Before I decided to draw Santa Claus, I wanted to draw elk but an idea that Santa Claus pull his sledge himself after extinction of elk pop out from my brain.

I feel that this is an interesting idea so I laugh suddenly and my giggle on class frighten my friend, Sarah who sat beside me.


If global warming continue, extinction of many animals and plants will happen indeed. I believe that extinction of elk will also occur in the future if we continue destroying the nature environment.

I hope that my finishing poster which show christmas without elk will give attraction and awareness to people.

Therefore, I found many pictures of Santa Claus and sledge.

Below is some of my reference pictures.

My reference pictures:








My sketches:



Because I wasted time on other matters and paid too much attention to those lines and colours, there is not enough time to let me draw the sledge. I forced to go print out the Santa Claus before finishing it.

My final output:

1 comment:

cc said...

Cute Santa! Good job!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to see you around. :)